Friday, April 3, 2009

I journeyed too

I must confess that a deeply fulfilling evening a few days ago left me at an utter loss for words. I was simply moved beyond putting into words what I experienced. (The knowledge that my dear SG would do poetic justice in describing the same kept the words convniently out of reach :). At any rate, knowing now that she did in fact do just that-here, I shall add only that I was stunned by the vision and scale of the very random act of kindness that offering that space, enabling an evening of experiencing unified purpose and giving of oneself freely to utter strangers, that the hosts performed, so very inspiringly, lovingly and most humbly. In doing so, they helped me also take one step forward in realizing just how limitless the opportunities are to serve and discover the love and beauty in every being.

I was touched, and tagged by that act. And now, so are you! As one gentleman said using the phrase made famous by Nike, 'Just Do It'.

1 comment:

8&20 said...

and with that, dear kindred soul, the thought for the month has come to make better sense:

so whatever you do, just do it, without expecting anyone's help. don't spoil your effort by seeking for shelter. protect yourself and grow upright to the sky; that is all.

and now answer the question i just posed on my blog, since you're the cause of it!